VF 600 Extending Screed
Working at high paving speeds with varying paving widths requires a screed that can always be relied on to deliver precise results. The VF 600 from VÖGELE is just such a system.
Developed especially for VISION pavers it is suitable for a highly varied range of paving tasks – from multi-laned expressways to narrow urban roads. Its variability is also evidenced in the range of possible profiles: crowns, transverse slopes and berms are set once and then built perfectly from the start to the end of the paving process.
- Maximum paving width 7.75m.
- Basic paving range 3.05m to 5.95m.
- Compacting system V (vibration)
- Screed for VISION Series pavers.
- Smooth, robust telescoping system for precise operation at all widths.
Capable of many screed profiles with crown and sloping extensions.
Berm is available as an option.
- Sloping extension up to 10%.
- Innovative electric screed heating.
- Easy-to-use ErgoPlus operating system.
- Compact design allows for great visibility to all areas.
- Ideal tool for multivariable width applications and mainline paving.