VISION 5103-2 – The Advantages at a Glance
The wheeled VÖGELE VISION 5103-2 is a cutting-edge, 8-foot-class paver suitable for a wide variety of applications. Typical jobs are secondary roads and highways. Due to its compact design, the wheeled paver is also ideal for commercial and municipal applications.
With drive options (6x2 and 6x4), the VISION 5103-2 is a versatile machine. The wheeled paver features plenty of power and high mobility to handle the most varied paving jobs, even in confined spaces.
The super quiet VISION 5103-2 comes with ErgoPlus, the revolutionary concept for easy paver operation. ErgoPlus simplifies the operators’ work and provides comfort. It offers unobstructed operator visibility of material hopper, auger tunnel, and screed.
VISION Series pavers are extremely cool and quiet during operation. Just look at it!
- Superior technology with very low noise emission
- Powerful Cummins engine provides 170 h.p.
- Highly efficient cooling for longevity of all paver components
- Two powered front wheels available as an option
- Large fuel tank holding 70 gallons for more than a day’s work
- Advanced technology provides precise material handling
- Small turning radius (outside) of 21 ft. 8 in.
- Compact machine design is ideal for accurate maneuverability
- Equipped with central lubrication, auto-lubrication is available as an option
- ErgoPlus for easy paver operation, unobstructed visibility and comfort