SUPER 800 – The Advantages at a Glance
The SUPER 800 is a very compact small paver which, due to its overall design, is capable of handling a variety of paving applications. Combined with the AB 200 Extending Screed in TV version (tamper and vibrators) it achieves excellent compacting results exceptional for a paver in its class.
The SUPER 800 is ideal for paving jobs such as:
- Roads in municipal areas
- Farm tracks, roads on factory grounds
- Indoor applications (factory halls etc.)
- Footpaths and cycle paths
- Any work from rehabilitation through to building of small roads
The SUPER 800 standing out through an excellent price/performance ratio is the ideal machine in the equipment pool also of municipal road building contractors.
- Track gauge 1.1m
- Clearance width only 1.2m
- Pave widths from 0.5m up to 3.2m
- Laydown rate up to 250 tonnes/h
- Pave speed up to 60m/min.
- Powerful and economical DEUTZ engine rated at 45kW, with ECO Mode
- Combines with AB 200 Extending Screed in TV version (tamper and vibrators) for high precompaction
- Asymmetrical material hopper