VISION 5100-2 – The Advantages at a Glance
The Most Innovative Paver Technology
The VÖGELE VISION 5100-2 is a cutting-edge, 8-foot-class paver suitable for a wide variety of applications. Typical jobs are the building of secondary roads and highways. Due to its compact design, the tracked paver is also ideal for commercial and municipal paving jobs.
The super quiet VISION 5100-2 comes with ErgoPlus, the revolutionary concept for easy paver operation. ErgoPlus simplifies the operators’ work and provides comfort. ErgoPlus also offers unobstructed operator visibility of the material hopper, auger tunnel, and screed.
VISION Series pavers are extremely cool and quiet during operation. Just look at it!
- Superior technology with very low noise emission
- Powerful Cummins engine provides 170 h.p.
- Highly efficient cooling for longevity of all paver components
- Large fuel tank holding 70 gallons for more than a day’s work
- Advanced technology provides precise material handling
- Innovative and reliable drive concept for accurate tracking
- Compact machine design is ideal for precise maneuverability
- Equipped with central lubrication, auto-lubrication is available as an option
- ErgoPlus for easy paver operation and unobstructed operator visibility