AB 600 Extending Screed
The AB 600 Extending Screed has a basic width of 9 ft. 10 in. (3 m). Equipped with the VÖGELE single-tube telescoping system, its paving width is infinitely variable up to 19 ft. 8 in. (6 m). By adding bolt-on extensions, the screed builds up to a maximum of 31 ft. 2 in. (9.5 m) for joint-free paving. The AB 600 therefore is ideally suited to VÖGELE pavers in the Universal Class and Highway Class.
In addition to the TV, TP1 and TP2 screeds, the TP2 Plus version is also available for the AB 600 Extending Screed when particularly high precompaction is required.
- Excellent paving behavior due to optimized geometry of the tamper bar and screed plates
- Height of the hydraulic side plates is easily adjustable
- Highly efficient screed heating
- Safe and convenient ascent
- Hydraulic crown adjustment
- Ergonomic screed console
- Basic width of 9 ft. 10 in. (3 m)
- Maximum paving width of 31 ft. 2 in. (9.5 m)
- Screed versions TV, TP1, TP2, TP2 Plus