VF 500 Extending Screed
The VF 500 Extending Screed is equipped with extending units mounted in front of the basic screed and was developed especially for the VÖGELE 8-foot paver. This screed is eminently suitable for the requirements prevailing in road construction in North America and Australia.
The VF 500 is ideal for applications which require a variable pave width, such as car parks with islands and light masts, roads for residents only, urban roads with manhole covers, gas or water connections, junctions on highways or work on country roads, i.e. jobs which involve paving around obstacles.
- Maximum paving width 19 ft. 6 in. (5.95 m)
- Basic paving range 8 ft. to 15 ft. 7 in. (2.5 m to 4.75 m)
- Compacting system V (vibration)
- Smooth, durable telescoping system for precision operation at all widths
- Supports numerous screed profiles with crown and sloping extensions
- Berm available as an option
- Sloping extension up to 10 %
- Innovative electric screed heating
- Easy-to-use ErgoPlus operating system
- Compact design allows for great all-around visibility
- Ideal tools for variable-width applications and mainline paving