SUPER 3000-2 – The Advantages at a Glance
The SUPER 3000-2 as the flagship of the VÖGELE fleet of pavers makes itself well paid on projects where high pavement quality is required together with a high laydown rate. This large paver is capable of handling any type of road construction material, whether gravel, lean-mixed concrete or asphalt. The SUPER 3000-2 builds pavements true to line and level, with perfect surface accuracy and high density.
The paver’s drive system regulating output by demand ensures optimum co-ordination of paver functions even in continuous operation.
- Maximum paving width 52 ft. 6 in. (16 m)
- Maximum laydown rate 1,760 tons/h. (1,600 tonnes/h)
- Maximum layer thickness 1 ft. 8 in. (0.5 m)
- Maximum paving speed 79 fpm. (24 m/min.)
- Transport width 9 ft. 10 in. (3 m)
- Powerful Deutz engine rated at 402 h.p. (300 kW)
- Combines with AB 600 Extending Screed or SB 300 Fixed-Width Screed
- ErgoPlus operating system for maximum user-friendliness
- Hardtop made of glass fiber reinforced polymer material with large extending sunshades
- High-power electric heating system
- Heavy-Duty Kit (option)