SUPER 700-3i – The Highlights of the New Generation
Thanks to its compact dimensions, great maneuverability, variable paving width and high performance, the SUPER 700-3i is the ideal paver for surfacing small paths, roadways and open areas.
The small SUPER 700-3i standing out through an excellent price/performance ratio is the ideal machine in the equipment pools of both private and municipal road building contractors.
- Laydown rate up to 280 tons/h (250 tonnes/h)
- Clearance width only 4 ft. 7 in. (1.4 m)
- The ideal option for highly confined sites thanks to its compact dimensions
- Wide range of paving widths from 20 in. to 10 ft. 6 in. (0.5 to 3.2 m)
- Simple operation with the innovative and easy-to-grasp ErgoBasic operating concept
- Perfect all-round visibility due to its modern machine design
- Combines with AB 220 Extending Screed in the V version (vibration)
- Several feed options with the asymmetrical material hopper
- Positive tracking and precise steering due to traction drives in closed loops
- Powerful and cost-efficient thanks to the 74 hp (55.4 kW) Deutz diesel engine and ECO Mode