Right on time for Bauma
VÖGELE presented two new screeds in Munich: the SB 350 and the SB 300 Fixed-Width Screeds. Boasting maximum pave widths of 16 and 18m, they are the highest-performing screeds in our product range. They guarantee maximum surface accuracy, even across large pave widths – paving without longitudinal joints. When combined with the large paver, the screeds can even pave base courses up to 50cm thick. The SB 300 can also be combined with other Premium Line pavers such as the SUPER 1800-3i, SUPER 1900-3i and SUPER 2100-3i.
The key highlights at a glance:
- Potentially record-breaking pave widths up to 18m
- A world first: hydraulic tamper-stroke adjustment at the push of a button via the paver operator's ErgoPlus 3 console or the screed operator’s console
- Extra-wide bolt-on extensions which can be extended by 1.25m on each side of the screed
- New screed heating system heats up the screed twice as fast
- New telescoping and positioning system significantly reduces the set-up time