World premiere at Bauma
VÖGELE have something truly "big" planned for April: at Bauma, the world market leader will be showcasing its latest flagship, the new SUPER 3000-3i paver. As the largest paver in VÖGELE's range, it is a real powerhouse and a flexible all-rounder, to boot: boasting a pave width of up to 18m, it is ideal for large-scale projects such as motorways and runways, but is equally at home constructing squares and traffic areas.
The key highlights at a glance:
- New material handling system: Optimum transfer of the mix, even at layer thicknesses up to 50cm
- Even more power: an engine output of 354kW and a laydown rate of up to 1,800t/h
- New fixed-width screeds: SB 300 and SB 350 with pave widths up to 18m
- Hydraulic tamper-stroke adjustment system via the paver operator's ErgoPlus 3 console or the screed console
- Extra-wide bolt-on extensions with a total width of 2.5m
- New screed heating system: heats up the screed twice as fast
- Flexible pave widths: can alternatively be combined with the AB 600 Extending Screed
Curious? Then visit us at Bauma in Munich from 8-14 April – Stand FS.1011. We look forward to seeing you!