AB 600 Extending Screed
The Highlights of the New Generation
The AB 600 Extending Screed has a basic width of 3m. Equipped with the VÖGELE single-tube telescoping system, its pave width is infinitely variable up to 6m. By addition of bolt-on extensions, the screed builds up for joint-free paving to a maximum of 9.5m. As a result, the AB 600 is ideally suited to combining with the VÖGELE pavers of the Universal Class and the Highway Class.
In addition to the screed versions TV, TP1 and TP2, the TP2 Plus variant is also available for the AB 600 Extending Screed to achieve particularly high precompaction.
- Excellent paving behaviour due to optimized geometry of tamper bar and screed plates
- Hydraulic side plates conveniently adjustable in height
- Highly efficient screed heating
- Safe and convenient ascent
- Hydraulic crown adjustment
- Ergonomic screed console
- Basic Width 3m
- Maximum Pave Width 9.5m
- Screed Versions TV, TP1, TP2, TP2 Plus