SUPER 700-3i – The highlights of the new generation
Thanks to its compact dimensions, great manœuvrability, variable pave width and high performance, the SUPER 700-3i is the ideal paver for surfacing small paths, roadways and open areas.
The small SUPER 700-3i standing out through an excellent price/performance ratio is the ideal machine in the equipment pools of both private and municipal road building contractors.
- Laydown rate up to 250 tonnes/h
- Clearance width only 1.4m
- The ideal option for highly confined sites thanks to its compact dimensions
- Wide range of pave widths from 0.5 – 3.2m
- Simple operation with the innovative and easy-to-grasp ErgoBasic operating concept
- Perfect all-round visibility due to its modern machine design
- Combines with AB 220 Extending Screed in the V version (vibrators)
- Several feed options with the asymmetrical material hopper
- Positive tracking and precise steering due to traction drives in closed loops
- Powerful and cost-efficient thanks to the 54kW Deutz diesel engine and ECO Mode