SUPER 2100-2 IP for Binder Course
InLine Pave is the innovative process developed by VÖGELE for building compact asphalt pavements. The core of the InLine Pave train is SUPER 2100-2 IP, a SUPER 2100-2 of standard design which has undergone modification.
The SUPER 2100-2 IP comes with a special transfer module for surface course mix and an AB 600 TP2 Plus Extending Screed of advanced design, with tamper and 2 pressure bars. This screed based on the unique VÖGELE pulsed-flow hydraulics is the technological gem of the InLine Pave technology.
- Maximum pave width 8,5 m
- Laydown rate up to 1.100 t/h
- Extra hopper holding 20 t
- Pave speed up to 25 m/min
- Powerful DEUTZ engine rated at 182 kW (2,000 rpm)
- Conveying capacity 900 t/h dependent on type of mix
- Screed version TP2
- Comes with AB 600 TP2 Plus High Compaction Screed for highest precompaction
- The paver for placing the surface course can manœuvre on the highly compacted binder course without leaving any impressions in the surface
- Compact size and total weight of just 26.6t for low-cost transport
- Builds compact asphalt pavements "hot on hot"