SUPER 2100-3i IP for binder course
InLine Pave is the innovative process developed by VÖGELE for building compact asphalt pavements. The core of the InLine Pave train is the SUPER 2100-3i IP, a SUPER 2100-3i of standard design which has undergone slight modification.
The SUPER 2100-3i IP comes with a special transfer module for surface course mix and an AB 600 TP2 Plus Extending Screed of advanced design, with tamper and 2 pressure bars. This screed based on the unique VÖGELE pulsed-flow hydraulics is the technological gem of the InLine Pave machine technology.
- Maximum pave width 8.5m
- Laydown rate up to 1,100t/h
- Extra hopper holding 20t
- Pave speed up to 25m/min
- Powerful engine rated at 186kW (2,000rpm)
- Conveying capacity 1,200t/h dependent on type of mix
- Screed version TP2 Plus
- Comes with AB 600 TP2 Plus High Compaction Screed for highest precompaction
- The paver for placing the surface course can manœuvre on the highly compacted binder course without leaving any impressions in the surface
- Compact size and total weight of just 29t for low-cost transport
- Builds compact asphalt pavements “hot on hot”