WITOS Paving Plus
The innovative process management solution to enhance quality and efficiency in road construction
Amid growing cost pressures and demands for better pavement quality and a longer road service life, it is becoming increasingly important to exploit untapped potential for the paving process.
And this is precisely where WITOS Paving Plus comes into play. The VÖGELE solution for process optimization and documentation lays the basis for more effective planning, greater transparency and a targeted, more rapid response to disruptions in the main processes associated with asphalt paving. WITOS Paving Plus connects the supervisors in the asphalt mixing plant, the logistics company’s lorry drivers and the entire paving team on site. The system provides planning engineers and site managers with a full overview of the current construction process. Disturbances and obstructions arising in the construction process are detected more rapidly, providing the persons in charge with a wide range of possibilities for intervening. They are put in a position where they can take immediate optimization measures and remedy deviations from the planned workflow in real time.
What is more, the projects can be analysed and documented with WITOS Paving Plus after completion of the job site. The collected data are then available to optimize future projects. In this way, working with WITOS Paving Plus will help to significantly boost the overall cost-efficiency of road construction projects in the medium and long term.
Fully integrated system solution from the machine manufacturer
WITOS Paving Plus is a unique solution from VÖGELE, the machine manufacturer and a long-standing, reliable partner to the road construction industry. The paver specialist’s profound applications know-how and the worldwide service and consulting network of the WIRTGEN GROUP give customers maximum security and reliability – and on a long-term basis, too.
Highlights of WITOS Paving Plus
- Process planning and control, all the way from the mixing plant to paving
- Rapid detection of deviations in the progress of construction work
- Immediate notification of all parties involved in the event of incidents or deviations
- Dynamically cycled supply of material according to the just-in-time principle
- A single database for all parties involved in the process
- Analysis and statistics tool for optimizing process flows; HAMM HCQ roller data can also be imported for documentation
- Identification of standstills and their effects
- Integration of the VÖGELE RoadScan temperature-measurement system for the recording and visual display of paving temperatures
- Automatically detected machine data
- Documentation of the entire process chain
- Detailed documentation of times, performance levels and consumption