VÖGELE Laser Receiver
The non-contacting VÖGELE NIVELTRONIC Grade and Slope Control System.
A rotary laser is in permanent contact with the VÖGELE laser receiver. Any error in elevation is detected and signalled to VÖGELE NIVELTRONIC for correction. The Non-Contacting VÖGELE NIVELTRONIC Grade and Slope Control System stands out through easy handling.
Vital features of the VÖGELE Laser Receiver are summarized below:
- 1. The VÖGELE Laser Receiver is ideal, above all, when paving large areas (such as sports stadiums, car parks, storage areas etc.).
- 2. The rotating beam emitted by the laser unit creates a laser plane picked by the laser receiver on the paver.
- 3. Should the laser receiver on the paver move above or below the laser plane, signals for correction are emitted to the VÖGELE NIVELTRONIC® Grade and Slope Control System.
- 4. The VÖGELE Laser Receiver can be used with standard-type rotary lasers featuring wavelengths between 670nm und 1000nm. Various makes are possible such as Eagle 310 AGL, Eagle 2 AGL, LP30 and RL-H2S.
- 5. Fitting at a height of up to 4.5m guarantees uninterrupted operation even with job site vehicles passing.
VÖGELE Laser Receiver LS-250
- Operating Voltage: 20VDC – 30VDC
- Current Input: 200mA (approx.)
- Pick-up Range: 22cm (± 11cm)
- Output Signal: 0.1V/cm (4V Reference)
- Internal Resolution: 0.1mm
- Wavelength: >670nm – <1000nm
- CAN Interface: ISO 11898 – 24V, 125 kBits/sec.
- Ambient Temperature: -10 °C to +70 °C
- Storage Temperature: -25 °C to +85 °C
- Type of Enclosure: IP65
The rotating beam emitted by the laser unit creates a laser plane picked up by the laser receiver on the paver.